- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
An appellate court in Kansas overturned a finding of fraudulent conduct against a pharmacist who had failed to timely finish his continuing education hours, but upheld the state pharmacy board's decision to sanction him anyway, finding in a June 15 decision that the board had multiple, overlapping reasons to do so.
To read more, please subscribe.