- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of Texas, in a May 24 decision, held that a physician's failure to file a death certificate through the state's electronic system, while a violation of the law, was not an action subject to professional discipline. The ruling overturned sanctions imposed on the physician by the state medical board.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.