- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A sanction imposed by the Delaware Board of Pharmacy on a licensee for egregious drug-storage practice was overturned by a state appellate court because several comments by the board's members during a disciplinary hearing indicated that the board had relied on inadmissible facts not determined by the case's hearing officer in making its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.