- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A sanction imposed by the Delaware Board of Pharmacy on a licensee for egregious drug-storage practice was overturned by a state appellate court because several comments by the board's members during a disciplinary hearing indicated that the board had relied on inadmissible facts not determined by the case's hearing officer in making its decision.
To read more, please subscribe.