- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Board action unauthorized as a matter of law concerning allegations of moral turpitude
- Separation of Powers Doctrine and Sovereign Immunity clarified
- Errors result in reversal of decision to prohibit further reinstatement applications by licensee
- Court of Appeal of Manitoba declined to challenge application judge’s decision
- Court held that the reasoning process for witness evidence admissibility was reasonable
Addressing a long-simmering controversy over the required use of live patients to test the skills of candidates for dental licensure, the American Dental Association (ADA) governing board voted in February to approve development of an objective clinical examination (OSCE).
To read more, please subscribe.