- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
Addressing a long-simmering controversy over the required use of live patients to test the skills of candidates for dental licensure, the American Dental Association (ADA) governing board voted in February to approve development of an objective clinical examination (OSCE).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.