- Board upheld in denying practice exclusivity to licensees based on FTC v. North Carolina Dental Examiners
- Physician seeking exam exemption from national specialty certifying body must bring suit in Texas, where certifier is located
- Discipline of agent who defrauded clients & skipped hearing upheld
- Discipline of licensee for showing patient records to wife upheld
- Board must hear MD’s appeal of order to submit to three-day impairment evaluation
Governor John Carney of Delaware has approved House Bill 97, which removes roadblocks for those individuals with a criminal history who are applying for an aesthetician’s license. The bill allows the Delaware Board of Cosmetology and Barbering to grant waivers for certain felony convictions if up to three years have elapsed since their sentence. The previous waiting period was five years.
Full story in Delaware Business Now.