- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
Myriads of research reports, state governors' initiatives, lawsuits, legislation, court rulings, and federal programs in recent years have built a general consensus that the U.S. has excessive regulation of occupations, raising costs to consumers and barring qualified people from jobs.
To read more, please subscribe.