- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A dentist who pleaded guilty to criminal charges can be disciplined for that conviction even if the investigation for that case involved patients whose treatment formed the basis of an earlier disciplinary sanction for that licensee, an Illinois appeals court ruled December 20.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.