- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
The spouse of an active military member who sought admission to the Georgia Bar based on her membership in the Louisiana Bar was improperly denied a military spouse waiver of the bar examination requirement, the Supreme Court of Georgia held September 10.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.