- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Rejecting a lower court's no-harm-no-foul decision, the Supreme Court of Delaware October 2 upheld discipline imposed by the state's board of nursing on two nurses in a state correctional facility who retrieved several expensive pills out of a medical disposal container and administered them to an unknowing patient.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.