- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A real estate office employee who applied for a salesperson license won his appeal of the state Real Estate Commission's decision to deny him a license because of his 21 criminal convictions, in a May 28 ruling by the Missouri Court of Appeals.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.