- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
The Florida nursing board imposed a disciplinary sanction beyond its own guidelines and failed to explain that deviation, a Florida court found March 27. It reversed a board decision to revoke the license of a nurse who had been convicted of burglary.
To read more, please subscribe.