- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An Oregon appellate court overturned several counts of board discipline against an Oregon doctor on the grounds that many of the charges initially cited by the board in its notice to the licensee were either too vague or different from the charges actually cited as bases of discipline in the board's final order.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.