- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A state appellate court in Ohio, in an October 22 decision, rejected an attempt by a physician to challenge the facts underlying his guilty pleas in several felonies by arguing that he had only pleaded guilty to avoid the risk of conviction on dozens of other charges.
The licensee's time to challenge the allegations against him was during the criminal process, the court said.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.