- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in Illinois affirmed a decision by the state Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to discipline a real estate broker and attorney who had acted in both roles while negotiating a real estate transaction, overturning a ruling by a state trial court that had thrown out the board's discipline on several different grounds.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.