- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
Citing the risk of harassment and assaults, a panel of a Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled July 11 that the names and professional license numbers of abortion providers and their staffs are shielded from public release and will not be divulged.
To read more, please subscribe.