- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Citing the risk of harassment and assaults, a panel of a Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled July 11 that the names and professional license numbers of abortion providers and their staffs are shielded from public release and will not be divulged.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.