- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of Idaho vacated a permanent license revocation order by the state's engineering and surveying board October 4 on the grounds that the formal complaint issued by the board to begin disciplinary proceedings was filed after the statute of limitation had passed.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.