- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
On August 20, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania reversed a lower court which had ordered the state's medical board and Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs to enforce a subpoena for medical records.
Credit: Ruhrfisch, commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=9661701
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.