- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A federal court in Pennsylvania, in a September 26 decision, dismissed a complaint by several physicians unhappy with the re-certification process of the American Board of Internal Medicine, rejecting the plaintiffs' claims that the Board certification process is maintained as an improper monopoly and that the board makes misleading claims about the benefits of certification.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.