- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
An October 24 decision by an Illinois appellate court dismissed an accountant’s constitutional challenge to a state law which links repayment of student loan debt to continued licensure
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.