- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
A judge who stole, for his personal use, cocaine that was stored as evidence against juvenile defendants charged with drug crimes in his own court lost his bid for a retroactive suspension of his law license January 18, when the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania agreed that his offenses merited disbarment.
To read more, please subscribe.