- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- CSG state “playbooks” aim to reduce effect of employment-related mandates such as licensing on workers with criminal record
- Remote learning meets requirement of “full-time resident graduate study”
- Pennsylvania surveys new immigrants’ experience of licensing as part of $422,000 federal grant
- Chiropractors may evaluate patients for neurological conditions
- License decisions can be appealed by third parties, in racetrack case
The former mayor of Passaic, New Jersey has had his podiatry license revoked as a result of his conviction for bribery. Alex Blanco, currently serving 27 months for accepting donations in exchange for funding federal housing developments, will have to reapply for his license when his sentence expires.
Full story by Sara Jerde via NJ.com
To read more, please subscribe.