- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Failure to cite professional code as evidence was error, but not fatal error
- Remote exam proctoring violates civil rights, California ACLU maintains
- FBI: Impostors posing as regulators threaten medical licensees nationwide with license suspension
- Case against board for refusal to retroactively renew license can continue
- Therapy degree is insufficient for general counseling license, but requiring degree to mention “counseling” is arbitrary
The former mayor of Passaic, New Jersey has had his podiatry license revoked as a result of his conviction for bribery. Alex Blanco, currently serving 27 months for accepting donations in exchange for funding federal housing developments, will have to reapply for his license when his sentence expires.
Full story by Sara Jerde via NJ.com
To read more, please subscribe.