- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Realtors expand ethical prohibition on racist & discriminatory speech
- Panel requires review of three-time cap on exam attempts in case of nurse candidate who tested in “suboptimal” conditions
- California virtual proctoring flags one third of remote bar exams
- Following default judgment, court rejects maximum fines without separate analysis
- Delay in prosecuting disciplinary charges will not result in their dismissal
The former mayor of Passaic, New Jersey has had his podiatry license revoked as a result of his conviction for bribery. Alex Blanco, currently serving 27 months for accepting donations in exchange for funding federal housing developments, will have to reapply for his license when his sentence expires.
Full story by Sara Jerde via NJ.com
To read more, please subscribe.