- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A letter sent by the Iowa Board of Medicine informing a doctor whose license had lapsed that the board would require him to undertake a competency examination if he attempted to return to practice was an unauthorized disciplinary action, the state Supreme Court ruled in February.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.