- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The Florida Real Estate Commission’s members likely based their discipline decision against a broker on evidence unrelated to the announced charges against the disciplined licensee, A Florida court held December 31, reversing discipline imposed by the Commission (Smith v. Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.