- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Board action unauthorized as a matter of law concerning allegations of moral turpitude
- Separation of Powers Doctrine and Sovereign Immunity clarified
- Errors result in reversal of decision to prohibit further reinstatement applications by licensee
- Court of Appeal of Manitoba declined to challenge application judge’s decision
- Court held that the reasoning process for witness evidence admissibility was reasonable
The Florida Real Estate Commission’s members likely based their discipline decision against a broker on evidence unrelated to the announced charges against the disciplined licensee, A Florida court held December 31, reversing discipline imposed by the Commission (Smith v. Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation).
To read more, please subscribe.