- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Oklahoma Attorney General's office issued a September 17 opinion on four questions submitted by the state's Construction Industries Board, focused primarily on whether government subdivisions are allowed to employ unlicensed inspectors to enforce local building codes.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.