- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
The American Board of Internal Medicine reached a settlement in June with the test-preparation company Arora Board Review over charges that Arora sought out and divulged specialty certification exam items from ABIM’s exam. At the same time, ABIM disciplined some of its members for helping supply Arora with test items.
To read more, please subscribe.