- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A trial court was in error when it vacated a decision and order revoking a physician's license because the licensing board's service of the documents by certified mail was ineffective without a signed receipt, the California Court of Appeals, First Appellate Dist., Div. 3, held March 1.
To read more, please subscribe.