- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
A court in Minnesota upheld subject matter jurisdiction for a complaint filed against the Minnesota Board of Teaching by applicants for teacher’s licenses who claim the board is improperly denying licenses to applicants who meet the state’s statutory requirements for licensure (Hernandez v. Minnesota Board of Teaching).
To read more, please subscribe.