- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A requirement that prospective lawyers indicate their mental health and sign over related medical records was ended in a bill (SB 544) passed unanimously by the state legislature July 30.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.