- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
SmileDirect Club, which has built a thriving national teledentistry practice based on the premise that Americans should not need to visit an orthodontist's office to get their teeth straightened, has been the indirect subject of a two-year investigation by the California state dental board board over actions of SmileDirect's chief clinical officer, Jeffrey Sulitzer.
To read more, please subscribe.