- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Children’s homes not required to obtain pharmacy licenses, court holds
- Explanation for refusal to reinstate license not required, court says
- Though hearsay, script for pharmacist’s fraudulent calls held acceptable evidence in revocation proceeding
- Licensee’s age and threat to his practice held to justify stay of suspension
- Board members’ exposure to facts in proposed consent order not sufficient to show bias
A Floridian bus driver's union has agreed to a new disciplinary system from Broward County that will ensure less lenient punishments for crash-prone drivers. Under the previous rules, a driver needed to have a total of 5 road traffic incidents over a rolling 24 months in order to be fired, and even then could be re-hired. Now Broward Transportation Director Chris Walton will have far more authority to determine driver culpability, and exact an appropriate punishment. However the flip side of the county's . . .
To read more, please subscribe.