- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Failure to cite professional code as evidence was error, but not fatal error
- Remote exam proctoring violates civil rights, California ACLU maintains
- FBI: Impostors posing as regulators threaten medical licensees nationwide with license suspension
- Case against board for refusal to retroactively renew license can continue
- Therapy degree is insufficient for general counseling license, but requiring degree to mention “counseling” is arbitrary
A Floridian bus driver's union has agreed to a new disciplinary system from Broward County that will ensure less lenient punishments for crash-prone drivers. Under the previous rules, a driver needed to have a total of 5 road traffic incidents over a rolling 24 months in order to be fired, and even then could be re-hired. Now Broward Transportation Director Chris Walton will have far more authority to determine driver culpability, and exact an appropriate punishment. However the flip side of the county's . . .
To read more, please subscribe.