- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- CSG state “playbooks” aim to reduce effect of employment-related mandates such as licensing on workers with criminal record
- Remote learning meets requirement of “full-time resident graduate study”
- Pennsylvania surveys new immigrants’ experience of licensing as part of $422,000 federal grant
- Chiropractors may evaluate patients for neurological conditions
- License decisions can be appealed by third parties, in racetrack case
The General Dental Council, regulator of all dental professionals in the UK, has announced plans to move the entire focus of its organization from enforcement action and responding to harm, to prevention, support and education. The chair of the GDC, Bill Moyes described the current system as "outdated, cumbersome and inefficient," prompting the need for overhaul. The plans are due to be published on January 26, but as per a GDC claim, work has already begun.