- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
An appellate court in Illinois upheld the denial of costs and fees claimed by a gaming board licensee who successfully appealed a suspension of his license on the grounds that the state's gaming board had switched its basis for disciplinary charges in the middle of is disciplinary process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.