- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in Illinois upheld the denial of costs and fees claimed by a gaming board licensee who successfully appealed a suspension of his license on the grounds that the state's gaming board had switched its basis for disciplinary charges in the middle of is disciplinary process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.