- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
Regulations that imposed new restrictions on non-dentist dental clinic owners were adequately justified by the board, an appellate court in New Mexico held March 13, dismissing a challenge of the amendments to the state dental code.
To read more, please subscribe.