- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Regulations that imposed new restrictions on non-dentist dental clinic owners were adequately justified by the board, an appellate court in New Mexico held March 13, dismissing a challenge of the amendments to the state dental code.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.