- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
California's medical board was within its authority to reject taking jurisdiction of a couple's complaint that a group of privately-contracted emergency room physicians engaged in "balance billing," the California Court of Appeal, First District, Division 4, held September 26.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.