- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
California's medical board was within its authority to reject taking jurisdiction of a couple's complaint that a group of privately-contracted emergency room physicians engaged in "balance billing," the California Court of Appeal, First District, Division 4, held September 26.
To read more, please subscribe.