- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure has significant discretion in determining what evidence to admit outside of a hearing officer's recommended order and is not required to review an entire administrative record before issuing discipline, a Kentucky appellate court ruled November 8.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.