- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
An appellate court in California, in an October 13 decision, rejected a suit by a physician seeking both to void his license probation and to claim damages from an alleged failure by the state's medical board to communicate with a hospital who, seeking to employ the physician, had enquired with the board whether that probation restricted the physician's license.
To read more, please subscribe.