- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in California reversed a decision by a lower court to throw out a decision by the State Board of Pharmacy in a September 23 ruling. The ruling restored the revocation of the license of a pharmacist who had twice been disciplined for serious lapses in record-keeping.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.