- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
An appellate court in California reversed a decision by a lower court to throw out a decision by the State Board of Pharmacy in a September 23 ruling. The ruling restored the revocation of the license of a pharmacist who had twice been disciplined for serious lapses in record-keeping.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.