- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a December 9 decision, rejected a request by the state cosmetology board to dismiss a suit brought by two former license applicants seeking to invalidate the state's requirement that cosmetology licensees be of good moral character.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.