- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
Expert testimony is not required to set a standard of care in medical disciplinary cases because the board, itself, possesses the required expertise to make the determination, the Delaware Supreme Court ruled January 8.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.