- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The state board of nursing does not have the authority to prevent a licensee from contacting a former patient, an appellate court in Louisiana ruled February 14. The court said that in its opinion, such an order could only be imposed as a condition for license reinstatement
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.