- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Board action unauthorized as a matter of law concerning allegations of moral turpitude
- Separation of Powers Doctrine and Sovereign Immunity clarified
- Errors result in reversal of decision to prohibit further reinstatement applications by licensee
- Court of Appeal of Manitoba declined to challenge application judge’s decision
- Court held that the reasoning process for witness evidence admissibility was reasonable
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, in a July 25 opinion, rejected constitutional challenges to a recent Florida law that prevents state-licensed physicians from inquiring about their patients' gun ownership (Wollschlaeger v. Governor of the State of Florida).
To read more, please subscribe.