- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
In a December 10 ruling, a California appellate court held that, although state law prohibits licensing boards from disciplining licensees based on convictions that have been dismissed under a conviction rehabilitation law, boards may still base discipline on the actions underlying those convictions, at least until a new law prohibiting such reliance takes effect in 2020.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.