- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of North Dakota, in an August decision, upheld a lower court's denial of injunctive relief and legal costs to the state's Private Investigative and Security Board, holding that the board had provided insufficient evidence that an unlicensed practitioner who had since left the state intended to return and continue his unlicensed activity.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.