- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An Indiana appellate court, in a November 13 ruling, declined to dismiss a late appeal brought against the state's Real Estate Appraiser Board, holding that an earlier state supreme court decision made such errors waivable, and that the board had failed to challenge the petition on timeliness grounds in an earlier decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.