- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a May 10 ruling, reversed a decision by the state agency in charge of licensing vehicle salespeople to revoke the license of a man who, after serving a prison sentence for rape, had returned to working at a car dealership and re-activated his license.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.