- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Board upheld in denying practice exclusivity to licensees based on FTC v. North Carolina Dental Examiners
- Physician seeking exam exemption from national specialty certifying body must bring suit in Texas, where certifier is located
- Discipline of agent who defrauded clients & skipped hearing upheld
- Discipline of licensee for showing patient records to wife upheld
- Board must hear MD’s appeal of order to submit to three-day impairment evaluation
The Tennessee Board of Law Examiners is keeping ahead of the curve when it comes to making sure people taking their state bar exam aren't able to cheat. The software used for the bar exams, SofTest, isn't compatible with the Windows 10 Creators Update or any Surface Book other than a Surface Pro. Anyone looking to use these computers will have to make certain changes to their compatibility settings and sign an addendum to their already existing Laptop Agreement.