- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
The Ohio State Chiropractic Board was acting within its authority when it disciplined a licensee who advertised himself as having a credential that was issued by an organization which he, himself, created, and which was inherently deceptive, a state appellate court held in August.
To read more, please subscribe.