- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
The Ohio State Chiropractic Board was acting within its authority when it disciplined a licensee who advertised himself as having a credential that was issued by an organization which he, himself, created, and which was inherently deceptive, a state appellate court held in August.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.