- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Ohio State Chiropractic Board was acting within its authority when it disciplined a licensee who advertised himself as having a credential that was issued by an organization which he, himself, created, and which was inherently deceptive, a state appellate court held in August.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.