- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
What should be the standard of proof in disciplinary proceedings? For Scottish attorneys, it should not be the same as the civil standard of proof “beyond a reasonable doubt,” said the Scottish Legal Complaints Commission in a 2019 response to the Scottish Solicitors’ Discipline Tribunal.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.