- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
What should be the standard of proof in disciplinary proceedings? For Scottish attorneys, it should not be the same as the civil standard of proof “beyond a reasonable doubt,” said the Scottish Legal Complaints Commission in a 2019 response to the Scottish Solicitors’ Discipline Tribunal.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.