- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
The Supreme Court of Wisconsin, in a June 27 decision, upheld the state's law prohibiting joint operation of funeral homes and cemeteries, holding that the state had sufficient motivation to prohibit anti-competitive behavior to support the law's prohibition on otherwise lawful economic activity.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.