- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of Wisconsin, in a June 27 decision, upheld the state's law prohibiting joint operation of funeral homes and cemeteries, holding that the state had sufficient motivation to prohibit anti-competitive behavior to support the law's prohibition on otherwise lawful economic activity.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.