- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Tennessee Supreme Court, in a May 7 decision, held that a state law that allows impoverished defendants to access the court system if they are unable to pay court fees does not apply to attorney reinstatement proceedings, as those proceedings are under the sole purview of the Court under the Tennessee Constitution.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.